#1 shop for ski tuning in the Northeast
Best Ski and Snowboard Tuning Shop in The Northeast
Our national award-winning backshop specializes in keeping each customer’s skis running smooth and fast. Whether you’re new to skiing or at a World-Cup racing level, we have the expertise to help you enjoy the best on-snow experience possible. NEW in 2015, we introduced the latest addition to our cutting-edge backshop tuning technologies: The Wintersteiger Mercury Race tuning machine – the most advanced tuning machine on the market! Between the highest quality equipment and the expertise and experience of our hard-working staff, we can provide the best ski tune in Upstate NY. Come in and see what the Sports Page Ski shop can do for you and your skis today.
Comfort and performance are key when finding your perfect ski boot. Don’t let a day on the mountain be ruined by foot pain and discomfort. Our team of expert boot fitters can guide you in purchasing the right ski boot to match the performance level you’re looking for. After that, through a series of adjustments and techniques, our custom boot fitting team will make all necessary adjustments to ensure that you have the perfect fit and performance level for a fun-filled season of skiing.
Please see a list of services below and feel free to stop in any time to speak directly with our experts!
Our team of expert boot fitters are the best at what they do.
Full Tune: $65
- *This is our best customer tune
- Bases flattened
- Custom grind (structure) on trued bases
- Topsheets shaved & sidewalls relieved
- Base & side edge machined and hand polished to your specs
- Final wax
Basic Tune: $45
- Topsheets & sidewalls relieved
- Bases stone ground with a pattern; no P-tex
- Edges sharpened by ceramic disc
Edge & Wax: $30
- Edges sharpened with ceramic disc
Binding Mount: $50
- Mounting according to standards and DIN settings based on your specs (Height, Weight, Use)